How do I find my Constituent ID number?
Your Constituent ID number can be found on the mailing label of your Kings Pointer magazine above your name. If you do not have a copy of the Kings Pointer or you are no longer receiving theKings Pointer you may call 516-482-5274 or email
usmmaaf@alumni.usmma.edu for your number. If emailing, be sure to include your first name, middle initial, last name, and class year.

Where can I find a copy of the Foundation's 501c3 letter from the IRS? Please click here for that letter.

How do I report a change of address? You can either click here to update your address/profile or contact the AAF at 516-482-5274 or usmmaaf@alumni.usmma.edu. Please be sure to include your full name, class year, new address, phone number, and email address.

How do I report a death? You can either call 516-304-5429 or email stevie.rodriguez@alumni.usmma.edu. Please provide the person’s name, class year, date of death, your relationship to the deceased, and a copy of the obituary, if applicable.

How do I replace or repair my class ring? Click here for information.

I’ve found a class ring. How can I return it to its owner? If you find a class ring please call the AAF at 516-482-5274.

What are your hours of operation? The AAF is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.

How do I get a copy of my transcript? Click here for information.

How do I get a replacement diploma? To obtain a replacement diploma, you must send all or part of the destroyed diploma, if available, with a check for $10 made out to USMMA. Mail to: U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, Registrar's Office, Wiley Hall; Kings Point, NY 11024. Include: Name, graduation year, address replacement diploma should be sent to, and phone number you can be reached in case there are any questions. It can take up to six months for a replacement. Replacement diplomas do have the word "Replacement" printed with your original date of graduation. 

How do I replace my copy of Midships? Call the alumni office at 516-482-3097 or email usmmaaf@alumni.usmma.edu for availability.

How do I subscribe to the Kings Pointer magazine? If you are a graduate and you are not receiving your Kings Pointer magazine it's most likely because we do not have accurate mailing information for you. Please click here to update your mailing information. If you are not a graduate and would like to receive the Kings Pointer, please call 516-482-3097 or email your request and current mailing address to usmmaaf@alumni.usmma.edu.

I attended the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, but did not graduate. Do I qualify as an alumnus? Any person who has completed either basic training or the fourth class year and who has served not less than six months on board merchant or naval ships, or the equivalent thereof, as a Cadet or Midshipman, provided that such person shall not be admitted until subsequent to the graduation of his/her class, and further provided that his/her discharge from the USMMA or Cadet Corps was under honorable conditions, qualifies as an alumnus. If you do not meet these qualifications, you may apply for Associate Membership.

How do I qualify for Associate Membership? Any person evidencing favorable interest in the USMMA, its Regiment of Midshipmen, the United States maritime industry or the AAF, may be admitted to Associate Membership on the recommendation of a regular member and the Nominating Committee and with the approval of the Board.