Flying Bridge Day for eligible 2016 donors will be held on Friday, April 28, 2017.
Flying Bridge Day welcomes all members of the Flying Bridge. Members of the Flying Bridge are donors who give $2,000 or more in the previous calendar year. The logo depicts the view from the Flying Bridge of a vessel, the highest point on a ship's superstructure giving an unobstructed view of the horizon. The logo symbolizes the AAF’s top donors who have a clear vision of the AAF’s mission of supporting the Academy, the Regiment of Midshipmen, and alumni. Flying Bridge members are the AAF's most generous donors and are the backbone of the AAF’s fundraising efforts.
Members of the Flying Bridge will be provided a Flying Bridge lapel pin with the logo. This pin can only be worn by those who generously earned it.
In addition, the following benefits are also extended to Flying Bridge members:
- Invite for two (2) - AAF Flying Bridge Day (April, 28, 2017)
- Invite for two (2) - AAF Graduation Breakfast and Lunch (June 17, 2017)
- Invite for two (2) - AAF Indoctrination Lunch (June 27, 2017)
- One (1) Ticket to KP Night Mets Game (Aug. 23, 2017)*
- Lunch with Regiment of Midshipmen (Open Period – Advance notice/Interest is required)
- Sit in Superintendent / Athletic Director Press Box at USMMA Football Games (Food and Drink included)
*Additional tickets can be purchased for this game
Donors who contribute $2,000 or more (cash or stock) in a calendar year automatically become members of the Flying Bridge. Its societies are as follows:
Admiral's Circle - Recognizes donors who made gifts of $10,000 or more during the calendar year.
Quarterdeck Society - Recognizes donors who made gifts between $5,000 and $9,999 during the calendar year.
Kings Point Society - Recognizes donors who made gifts between $3,000 and $4,999 during the calendar year.
Polaris Society - Recognizes donors who made gifts between $2,000 and $2,999 during the calendar year.
To become a member of the Flying Bridge today, please click here to make a donation.